Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Palace of the End - Another Must See Play


My next pick for "do not miss":
Palace of the End is on till June 6 at the PAL theatre on Cardero

This controversial play consists of three brilliantly written and superbly performed monologues about three real people connected one way or another to Iraq. I think this is some of the best acting I have seen recently and I have seen a lot of really good shows.

Also saw Les Miserables and I think this production is great.

BTW someone asked me about the cost for our Dance-Fit-to-Latin- Music in the gym on Sunday mornings- and of course there is no cost. it is just a group of us, getting a great workout to some terrific music. No dance skill required - just shoes with leather soles and a readiness to have fun. Two left feet quite acceptable

No comments: