Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A treat for Mothers' Day - Sunday May 10th

Calling all Kings Landing moms, or sons or daughters of moms (ok that's everyone, right?).

A really great experience for moms and daughters ( and their husbands and dads) to share on Mothers' Day is the performance of My Mother's Story- to be held this year at the Granville Island Main Stage from 4 to 6 pm. Twenty actors tell the story of their mother's life in a fast paced 90 minute show. There are happy episodes, tragic events, and you will laugh and maybe shed a tear or two.

Check out my full write up at My Mother's Story 2009. Tickets are $23.00 for reserved seats. Details on the above link or at reviewfromthehouse.com

I saw it two years ago and loved it then as you can read in My Mother's Story: A Mother's Perspective. Go and see it and let me know what you think about it.

No comments: