Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gillian recommends the "20 Chefs, 20 Nights, 20 Homes" 2009

For our King's Landing "foodies" and wino's - oops I mean oenophiles.

I recently learned about the series of events running through April and May as a fundraiser for the Arts Club. It is called "20 Chefs, 20 Nights, 20 Homes" and basically is a three hour participatory cooking lesson with dinner (you eat what you cook) and wine.

I attended the first one on this last Thursday with Tony Minichiello of the Northwest Culinary Academy of Vancouver as the chef instructor.

It was great fun- good food, nice wine and interesting people. You can read about it on ReviewFromThehouse.com in my notes from Gillian's kitchen.

In my article there is a link to the Arts Club site which gives more information about the upcoming Celebrity Chef evening. A few are sold out but I understand that there are still spaces in most of them. If you want to know more give me a call

No comments: