Monday, September 8, 2008

Dance with the Stars in the KL Theatre

At our "Oops we missed the DWTS Finale" night in May, I promised that I would organize the DWTS Viewers' Night so folks could get involved from the beginning. Since I can't actually find a schedule yet (other than for the premiere on Monday September 22nd) and needing to co-ordinate the Dance nights with the Hockey schedule, I have tentatively made the following bookings for the theatre.
Please mark them in your diaries though I will send out a e-minder to those who plan to attend. Bear in mind that this might change according to the network schedule and other unforeseen circumstances.

The present bookings are: Monday nights:
September 22 - 8 to 10 (the premiere- and I will describe the planned watching format)
Oct0ber 27 - 8 pm
November 3rd - 8 pm

Tuesday nights:
Starting at 6:30 or 7 - not sure yet
September 30
October 7, 14,
October 21 (starting at 7:30 - after hockey)
November 11,18,25
Dec 2

any questions please call me

No comments: